Videos could also be the source of a precise image! You know, the ones with tender bear hugs and all other cute smiling faces? Guess what? That video can in fact be modified into a GIF image format.
But what actually is a GIF? If you have sent an electronic card to your loved ones last Christmas, then you are possibly knowledgeable about GIF. GIF is actually a format for bitmap images and it denotes Graphics Interchange Format.
Software applications used to generate a GIF from a video on the web are as well obtainable. Anyhow, the Tech Recipe Guide is here to show you how to make gif from video.
To make it more manageable, we will make use of the MS (Microsoft) GIF animator for you to understand how to generate a GIF from a video more conveniently. If this is somewhat new to you, you can find it from http://www.toggle.com/lv/group/view/kl34879/Microsoft_GIF_Animator.htm and no fears since this is a freeware. Only install the software and start using this convenient tool.
1. Open the program by clicking on the icon.
2. Next, click on the “Open” icon in order that you be able to navigate towards the video you like to alter. Take note that the format necessary for the program is AVI. A particular webpage, http://video.online-convert.com/convert-to-avi offers free video conversion to AVI format.
3. As soon as you obtain to the particular location, hit “Open”. Instantly, the program will be reading the video’s individual frames. The longer the video, the longer its time may possibly take. If ever you are planning to convert only some of a video, edit the video ahead of time. To make sure protection, produce a copy of the primary file of the video.
4. Subsequently, a collection of images will be featured on the sides. These images correspond to the individual frames we have cited previously.
5. After step 4, select all featured frames by clicking “Select All”.
6. Subsequently, click on the “Animation” tab after considering it.
7. You can actually standardize the looping of the GIF image by choosing “Looping”. Usually, the majority people would choose ‘continuously’.
8. Appropriately click “Image” to have the opportunity to adjust the length of each slider frame. If ever you are still not sure of it, you can in fact play the GIF anytime you make several adjustments so you will definitely have a glimpse of how the final product will appear to be.
9. Finally, don’t forget to save your final job by clicking the “Save As” button.
You probably have actually found it amazing to distinguish how to make GIF from a video. It is undeniably simple. With only 9 understandable guidelines, you may start making your very own electronic greeting cards for all occasions. Just similar to any other task, this is not just the manner of how to make gif from video. In actual fact, you can utilize Photoshop for that also.